Looking forward to the long weekend but not sure what to do? Well here at Task PR we have rounded up a selection of our top weekend tips;
1. Head to Marylebone and hit up Tommi’s Burger Joint for the ‘best burger ever’ (according to our Senior Account Manager Kate) http://www.burgerjoint.co.uk/
2. If the weather heats up then hop on the train to Eastbourne for a day of crazy golf, fish & chips on the beach followed by ice cream at the Ice Cream Parlour
3. Visit Bicester Village’s shopping outlet and take a detour on your way to The Milk Shed for amazing brunch, lunch and handmade ice cream http://www.themilkshedstore.co.uk/
4. Take a trip further North to Yorkshire for relaxing afternoon tea at Betty’s Tea Rooms www.bettys.co.uk or for something more lively visit Leeds Carnival www.leedscarnival.co.uk or grab a last minute ticket to Leeds Festival www.leedsfestival.com
5. If you want to stay a little closer to London then get nostalgic at the Roald Dahl museum http://www.roalddahl.com/ or grab tea, cake and champagne at Waddesdon Manor http://www.waddesdon.org.uk/
Whatever you are up to this weekend, enjoy!