Effective May 25, 2018 Reviewed September 2018
2. About Us
TASK PR“, “we”, “us”, “our” means TASK PR Limited of 85 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 6RJ and TASK PR Thalkirchner Strasse 2, 80337, Munich 80337. We are an independent fashion and lifestyle PR and digital communications agency with offices in London and Munich.
3. Definitions and interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on the website;
- “Data” means collectively all information that you submit to TASK PR. This includes information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- “Personal Data” means data relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession).
- “Service” means collectively any services or information that TASK PR Limited makes available through the Web Site or directly with you either now or in the future;
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that TASK PR Limited makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email and email links;
- “User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Web Site and uses our services and is not employed by TASK PR Limited and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Web Site” means www.taskpr.com.
4. Types of data we collect and why
We may collect the following personal data from you when you use our website, attend events, receive products on placement, samples, images, products as gifts and product loans from us, , sign up to or purchase a service from us as a client, complete job application forms, or provide services to us.
- your name
- contact email addresses
- contact telephone numbers (work and mobile)
- company name and address
- the IP address you use to log in
- enquiries you have made
- your fashion interests and preferences including clothes sizes
- press cuttings
- Date of birth
- Home address
- Home contact details
- Skills and interests
- Absentee records
- Holiday records
- Employment record
4.1 How your information is collected
We collect personal information from you, for example, when you:
- make an enquiry
- attend an event we organize
- use our website
4.2 What we do with the information we collect
We use this information to understand your requirements and provide you with a better service for example:
- respond to your enquiries
- organise and deliver TASK PR events and shows
- using photo and video footage in post-event publicity or on social media (please notify us if you object when attending an event or accepting an invitation from us)
- provide you with products, news or services that you are interested in
- invite you to attend launches and events
- monitor and improve our services
- internal record keeping
- periodically to check on the accuracy of the information we hold on you
We also provide selected information to our clients in our reports that explain how their products were received, by whom and any comments you may make about the products.
5. Your rights in controlling your personal information
We will not share or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, it falls within Task PR’s legitimate interests or we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you information or invitations about clients and third parties which we think you may find interesting
You can ask us to make changes in how your data is handled and we will respond promptly should a request be made.
You have the following rights over the personal data about you that we are holding and processing:
Right to be informed. This Policy provides you with information in relation to how your data is processed. This ensures that we are transparent about what we will do with the information you supply to us.
Right of access. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation. This is called a Subject Access Request.
Right to request information held is accurate and how to update it. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Right to erasure. In certain circumstances, you may ask us to delete information about you and stop processing or publishing it (often called the Right to be Forgotten).
Right to object to the processing that is likely to cause you damage or distress. Where you challenge the accuracy or lawful processing of your information, we will consider this.
Right to receive an electronic copy of any information you have consented to us holding known as data portability. You can ask us to provide the personal data about you we hold, securely and in a machine-readable format, so it can be moved, copied or transferred to be used across different services or for you to give to another organisation.
Right to object.. You can unsubscribe from our mailings and remove your details at any time. If you wish to stop receiving communications from us, you will be able to do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How long we hold your Information
TASK PR meets its obligations in holding the data you provide to us. These include complying with any laws and rules that apply to us and to our service providers. We follow clear guidelines internally to ensure that your data is not held for longer than is necessary. We hold the information that you provide to us while you are an active, client and / or user of our services, and when you register for our services. We may keep certain data to meet our obligations but for no longer than required or permitted by law.
7. Where your Information is stored
Your information is held securely in the UK. Information may be stored and processed in any country in which TASK PR operates, e.g. Germany. If your data is transferred outside the UK for these purposes, then we will take measures to ensure that your data remains protected at all times to the standard imposed by the General Data Protection Regulation. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal data. Eg EU and Canada
Data security is of great importance to TASK PR. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have taken care to put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to safeguard and secure any data collected online. The TASK PR website is maintained on a secure server. All our suppliers and contractors meet the standards we require. Staff training is undertaken regularly, and checks are made by IT staff to ensure data quality is maintained.
Our website is hosted on WordPress. Your data is stored through WordPress’ data storage, databases and the general WordPress application. For more insight, you may also want to read the WordPress Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement at https://wp-gdpr.eu/privacy-policy/ TASK PR runs a stringent Internet E-mail Security Policy. All e-mail received from and destined for Internet hosts is scanned by security systems installed at TASK PR. The policy covers the following areas:
- All messages that contain viruses are quarantined and deleted.
- The following are quarantined, checked and then released as appropriate:
- Messages that contain attachments that are known virus carriers.
- Messages that contain encrypted data, password protected documents or have encrypted signatures.
- Messages that contain movies or music files.
- Messages that contain words and/or phrases that are common in SPAM messages are scored and may be quarantined.
- Messages that contain English or German profanity
In most of these cases a warning message is returned to the sender explaining that the message has been quarantined. Quarantine areas within the email security systems at CIPS are checked at regular intervals throughout the working day. Messages that are deemed ‘good’ will be released to their intended destination.
For more information please get in touch via email@example.com.
9. Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest that we feel will enhance your understanding and experience of the fashion items and brands we represent e.g. Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Task PR checks that our partners and third parties meet their privacy obligations.
A ‘Cookie’ is a small text file that is stored by the browser on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Websites are able to read and write these files, allowing them store things such as personalisation details or user preferences. By providing this “memory” for the website, they enable it to recognise a user and respond appropriately. TASK PR Limited may use ‘Cookies’ to receive and store certain details whenever a user interacts with us. Once you agree by clicking the Accept box on the website, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences such as identifying your computer’s previous visits to a website, ascertaining the most popular features of a website or enabling an organisation to present specific information to you.
No information about you is stored in the session cookie and it is deleted automatically as soon as you close the browser window to leave the site. No other forms of cookies are used, nor do we place any code on your computer.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
If you wish to make a complaint about how we have processed your personal information, and we cannot resolve it, then you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
SK9 5AF www.ico.gov.uk
12. Changes to this policy
We keep this Policy under regular review and will update this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help with your query.
Reviewed on :