Well we are set for a scorcher this weekend so let’s make the most of it! These are our top choices within the capital…
1. Support youth THEATRE – The NT Connections festival at the National Theatre on London’s Southbank is back again this Summer and proceedings kicked off this Wednesday. Over 230 youth theatre groups applied to perform one of the 10 specially written plays so the talent is set to be high. Check the dates and performances here.
2. Lounge outdoors with some street FOOD – The perfect way to enjoy the sun this weekend is by relaxing in London’s East end and trying some of the best in street food from London’s top chefs. Visit ‘Feast‘ to do just that.
3. Hit the BEACH – London’s Southbank has been transformed as local artists have recreated some of the cities best landscapes along the Thames. Find out more here.
4. Enjoy an afternoon tea TOUR with a difference – Ever wondered what the inner workings of the Houses of Parliament are like? Well for a limited time only you can take a tour inside the building followed by afternoon tea. Find out more here.
5. Visit Henley REGATTA – What a weekend to enjoy the boat races at Henley? If it gets too hot you may find yourself wanting to jump in the river with them. Find out more here.
6. Go House HUNTING – As soon as we saw the photo for this exhibition we were hooked. Leandro Elrich has created Dalston House and it’s already proving extremely popular so get yourself down there.