Can you believe that June is almost upon us? May has been a busy month at Task HQ but we are still making the most of the final May weekend… here are our suggestions for the top things to see and do over the next couple of days!
1. Enjoy a great MUSIC line up and donate to charity at the same time – There is still time to purchase tickets for the much anticipated Chime for Change concert in Twickenham this weekend. With performances from Beyonce, J.Lo and (just announced) Madonna!
2. Ping Pong your way through DINNER at the new Bounce Bar – As seen on Made in Chelsea this new bar in Holborn combines Pizza eating with Gin drinking and… Ping Pong of all things! if you are looking for a new dining experience this may be for you.
3. See live THEATRE while sitting outside in a Park – The Regents Park open air theatre has returned for its Summer season (holding out for dry weather) and first on the bill is an adaptation of Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mocking Bird. The Theatre seats up to 1,240 people and has productions running each night. Buy tickets here.
4. Float your way down Regents Canal with the first Floating CARNIVAL – Canalival is billed as the capitals first and only floating carnival and starts off tomorrow at noon under the New North Road in Islington. Grab your dingy and enjoy an afternoon of music, dancers and circus performers while paddling your way to Broadway Market!
5. Have a glamourous NIGHT OUT with cocktails and Jazz – Quaglinos restaurant open a new pop up, The Hutch Club, tonight which runs until the 31st August. Located in the depths of the iconic London venue, the bar offers late night opening in a luxurious subterranean setting with a glam Martini Bar and decadent drinking den and an array of cocktails to choose from.
6. Surround yourself with Flowers and CULTURE with Kew Gardens IncrEdibles – The Kew Gardens Summer festival focuses on edible plants this year. Visit to see such landmarks as Bompas and Parr’s Tutti Frutti centrepiece, a fruit salad boating lake and a pineapple floating island.