Our round up of the best things to see and do this weekend…
1. Visit the new POP UP restaurant at Embassy London – Luke Thomas and Mark Fuller have partnered up again to take over the ground floor restaurant at the infamous Embassy nightclub for a six month pop-up and some fun! Retro Feasts is a food and drink concept inspired by our childhood favourites, cleverly revitalised for today’s open minded diners.
2. SHOP at The Spitalfields Saturday Style Market – Launching this weekend, this market features an array of fashion, interiors and homewares from various different sellers. Get there early before the good stuff goes!
3. Have a different type of NIGHT OUT at the Zoo – Late nights at the London Zoo are back and once again you have a chance to see all of your favourite animals at night (some of them only come out at night so this is the best time to see them in their natural habitat). Tickets sold out super fast last year so grab them now!
4. See everyone’s favourite Superhero in FILM – Superman returns to the big screen this weekend with another blockbuster revival. ‘Man of Steel’ launches this Friday so if the weather isn’t great this weekend we know what we will be doing! Check times at a screen near you here.
5. LAUGH through your Saturday night with a one off gig – If you are a fan of ‘Parks and Recreation’ listen up as funnyman Aziz Ansari is back in the UK this Saturday for a one off gig at Hammersmith Apollo. As his first venture to the UK in two years, make sure you don’t miss it! Standing tickets still available here
6. Take in some sparkle with this unique PERFORMANCE by The Dark Circus Party – London bar Bourne & Hollingsworth add another string to their bow with this new gothic circus. Teaming up with twisted cabaret stars Torture Garden, The Dark Circus Party promises a mixture of the surreal and subversive, with sequinned costumes and delicious cocktails. Not one for the faint hearted.
Have a fantastic weekend whatever you decide to do!