It’s the last weekend of the month and for most it’s likely to be pay day, so make the most of June and try out these top events and celebrations!
1. Time for TEA – We love this quintessentially British idea from china company Royal Albert who are taking tea and cake to the masses this Summer with their brilliantly fun Tea Tours! It’s all completely free and open to all so grab some friends and choose the location that suits you!
2. Game, Set MATCH – Well it would be rude if we didn’t mention Wimbledon this weekend wouldn’t it? As the games kicked off this week why not take yourself up to Murray Mound for the day and watch the action over some Pimms and Lemonade!
3. Or watch SPORT of a different kind – If your not a huge fan of Wimbledon then why not visit the London Regatta for the 18th annual Hong Kong Dragon Boat Race this Sunday? with over 40 teams competing, the programme for 2013 is set to be the best yet!
4. For MUSIC fans – Hard Rock Calling returns this weekend with the likes of Kasabian and Bruce Springsteen and for Rock fans everywhere it’s a date to remember. There is still time to get tickets here.
5. A PARADE to remember – As part of this Summer’s London Pride festival, the Pride Parade takes place this Saturday from 1pm, starting in Oxford Circus. Over 150 groups are taking part and promising quite a spectacle.
6. Relax in Scandi STYLE – The cider brand Rekorderlig are hosting a Swedish House Pop Up in East London until the 5th July. Native Scandinavian chefs Norse by Norsewest will serve up a menu of grilled Swedish-style hot dogs and the Midsummer House bar will serve Rekorderlig’s extensive range of fruit ciders, as well as a menu of cider cocktails especially for the pop-up experience.