Here at Task Towers we have been waiting all Winter for Spring and now we have been blessed with a heat wave – that is set to last 3 months!
Cue inappropriate ‘warm weather outfits’ and emails discussing the joys of the weather. Following surviving last year’s scorcher in an office that felt much like a sauna at times, we have come up with some much needed survival tips:
- Dress for the occasion, no one wants to be stuck on the tube in thick socks and boots
- Get a pedicure, ugly winter feet are not the one
- Treat yourself to a cheeky lunch time ice pop
- Snack on frozen grapes…..fruity, fresh and cooling (it’s good enough for Victoria Beckham)
- Wear cotton to keep cool, it’s time to put the cashmere away
- Gin and Tonic – enough said!
- Suddenly it’s ok to wear white again
- Wedges are the summer shoe of choice, we’re off to Prada now
Now all we need is a beach….
Love Team Task x