Need a sugar hit? Well you are in luck as this Spring Summer the fashion world is being engulfed by all things sugary sweet, pastel coloured and ice cream flavoured. It started on the catwalks at Marc Jacobs, Jonathan Saunders and Preen, then we saw models eating a giant ice cream in the Mulberry ad campaign and now it’s finally hitting stores and in turn, becoming part of our wardrobes.
So whether you are going to be rocking the trend from head to toe this season, or playing it safe and just accessorising with pastel highlights, these sorbet inspired pieces are sure to keep you sweet!
1. Pastel scarves from Marc Cain £39
2. Ice cream charm from Thomas Sabo £39.95
3. Yellow Belt from Marc Cain £69
4. Green Delirium heels from ASH £155
5. Blue Cashmere drape Cardigan from Muriee £325
6. Yellow Charlie Brogues from J shoes £90
7. Floral Dress from Marc Cain £315
8. Pink Carrie skinnies from Beg Borrow or Steal £60
9. White Dress from Joseph Ribkoff £269